New improved iSAMS user interface - Coming Soon!
iSAMS Launches All-Improved MIS User Interface
There comes a moment when every systems’ user interface needs a redesign. That time has come for iSAMS.
iSAMS are excited to announce their first phased launch of the all improved user interface (UI), which sees the dashboard completely redesigned from the ground up.
Still 100% web-based, the new UI features a modern interface with improved navigation offering you easier access to the most important information.
See a quick video here: https://vimeo.com/isams/new-framework-2018
Key improvements include:
Custom Branded Interface
iSAMS now offer schools the ability to customise the system by adding our school logo and custom colour. We are also able to brand the log-in screen, adding our own preferred background image and logo to suit our school’s branding.
The login screen now features SSO (single sign-on) to benefit from a seamless experience across multiple domains. Users will be able to access multiple iSAMS applications with one set of login credentials, helping to simplify the login process.
Schools will also have the option, if they enable this setup, to allow users to login with multiple login providers such as social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. Each school will be able to setup a maximum number of external providers.
One of the major updates is the improved navigation experience. Using the toggle to view all modules available, you can now add your most used modules to your favourites list – giving you quicker and easier access to the modules relevant to your role.
Finding modules is also easier with the option to filter by category or by your favourites. This allows you to easily find and view all modules in a single view. Categories are listed in alphabetical order, and you can drop and drag your favourites, allowing you to determine hierarchy.
The dashboard has also had a considerable upgrade. Its interactive feel is designed to help with organising and viewing the most important information at a glance.
Improved features include:
- Quickly navigate to your module/s of interest by using the filters or categories on the left-hand side
- All new favourites bar allows you to highlight and access your most used modules
- Updated dashboard elements provide a quick glance at your most important information and allows users to scroll easier for updates
- Updated task bar allows quick and easy movement between open modules
- Additional menu items to easily print, export and download
- Updated user bar provides access to your iSAMS status, product updates and live chat with our Service Desk
- SSO bar (will be present on V2) provides quick access to third-party integrations
Quicker Access to Messages
The messaging bar now allows for quicker viewing of important information with notifications on new messages and alerts.
Dynamic Wizard Bar
The updated wizard bar allows for faster access to your most used features.
Instant access to live chat, support, product updates and more.
I will let you know when we will officially release this new user interface!
Director of IT